................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 25 août 2016

Do Ba Dee



01 - The Cleftones - Neki Hokey
02 - Wanda Jackson - Savin All My Love
03 - Curtis Long - Going Out On The Town
04 - Clyde McPhatter - Ta Ta
05 - Kim Wilson - Juke
06 - The Four Teens - Spark Plug
07 - The Larks - How Long Must I Wait
08 - The Five Keys - Your Teeth And Tongue
09 - Rosco Gordon - Surely
10 - Charly Walker - Honky Tonk Song
11 - Jackie Wilson - I'll Be Satisfied
12 - Al Saxon - Lindy Lou
13 - Connie Francis - The Tiger
14 - Smiley Lewis - Sweet Sue
15 - Dorothy Forbes - Do Ba Dee
16 - The Fi-Tones - My Heart
17 - Ronnie McDowell - Make Believe
18 - The Cardinals - Come Back My Love
19 - Red Prysock - Rock 'n' Roll
20 - The Whirlers - Tonight And Forever
21 - Baker Knight - Just Relax
22 - Benny Joy - Rebel Rock
23 - Bobby Lester - Am I The Man
24 - Gerry Granger - Dont Want Your Letter
25 - Ivory Joe Hunter - Shooty Booty


1 commentaire:

Dirk Bill a dit…

Love this series! Thank you for posting these ;~)