................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 3 juillet 2016

Let's Make Memories Tonight



01 - Slippin Around (with Dolly Parton)
02 - It Makes No Difference Now (with Mel Tillis)
03 - I Gotta Have My Baby Back (with Ray Price)
04 - Drivin' Nails in My Coffin (with George Jones)
05 - I Love You So Much It Hurts Me (with Connie Smith)
06 - Each Night at Nine (with Willie Nelson)
07 - I'll Take What I Can Get (with Hank Thompson)
08 - This Cold War (with You) (with Merle Haggard)
09 - I'll Keep on Lovin' You (with Darrell McCall)
10 - Let's Make Memories Tonight (with Leona Williams)
11 - They Took the Stars out of Heaven (with Johnny Bush)
12 - I'm Still in Love (with Every Girl) (with Justin Trevino)
13 - Just as Long as I Have You (with Frankie Miller)
14 - It Just Tears Me Up (with Lawton Williams)

Posted by jollyjumper


2 commentaires:

Jon a dit…

Thanks!

Rev. bIGhIG a dit…

Great Floyd Tillman!
Thanks, JJ!