................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 9 juillet 2016

I'm Just The Old Chunk Of Coal



01 - Conversation
02 - The Lonesome Pilgrim
03 - Cowboys And Ladys (w June Carter Cash)
04 - Far Side Banks Of Jordan (w June Carter Cash)
05 - All I Can See Is You And I (w June Carter Cash)
06 - Big River (w Trick Pony and Waylon)
07 - Tears In The Holston River (w Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
08 - We Still Need The Heroes
09 - Put It In The God's Hands
10 - Let Me Help You Carry That Weight
11 - The Best Part Of Waking Up
12 - Kingston Town (Demo)
13 - In The Garden
14 - For You (w Dave Mathews)
15 - Let America Be America Again (w Waylon and Willie)
16 - Every Now And Then (w Tommy Cash)
17 - I Washed My Face In Morning Dew
18 - In September When It Comes (w Rosanne Cash)
19 - The Wayworn Traveller (w John Carter Cash)
20 - Acme Boots (Commercial)
21 - Pepsi Generation (Commercial)
22 - Sweet Kentucky
23 - Paradise (soundtrack)
24 - I'm Just The Old Chunk Of Coal (soundtrack)
25 - The Old Rugged Cross (w Emmylou Harris)

Bootleg


Aucun commentaire: