................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 3 juillet 2016

Hello, Blues



01 - Brownie & Sticks McGhee - Precious Lord, Hold My Hand
02 - Brownie & Sticks McGhee - If I Could Hear My Mother Pray
03 - Brownie McGhee - Rum Cola Papa
04 - Brownie McGhee - Mean Old Fisco
05 - Brownie McGhee - Sportin' Life Blues
06 - Brownie McGhee - Worried Life Blues
07 - Brownie McGhee - Brownie's Guitar Boogie
08 - Brownie McGhee - Lovin' with a Feeling
09 - Brownie McGhee - Night Time Is the Right Time
10 - Brownie McGhee - Bad Blood
11 - Brownie McGhee - I Don't Care
12 - Brownie McGhee - Big Legged Woman
13 - Brownie McGhee - B.M. Blues
14 - Brownie McGhee - Evil But Kindhearted
15 - Brownie McGhee - Seaboard & Southern
16 - Brownie McGhee - Dissatisfied Woman
17 - Brownie McGhee - How Can I Love You
18 - Brownie McGhee - Hello, Blues
19 - Sonny Terry - Whoopin' the Blues
20 - Sonny Terry - Leavin' Blues
21 - Sonny Terry - Riff & Harmonica Jump
22 - Sonny Terry - All Alone Blues
23 - Brownie McGhee - Me and My Dog
24 - Brownie McGhee - Pawnshop Blues
25 - Brownie McGhee - The Way I Feel


Aucun commentaire: