................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 4 juillet 2016

Endless Sleep



01 - Cotton Fields
02 - Baby To Cry
03 - What am I worth
04 - Sweet Evelina
05 - Completely Destroyed
06 - Foggy River
07 - Dust On The Bible
08 - Endless Sleep
09 - Detroit City
10 - Gotta Travel On
11 - In The Pines
12 - Miller's Cave
13 - Philadelphia Lawyer
14 - Matthew 24
15 - The Open Door
16 - Have I Told You Lately-Bluebird
17 - Amazing Grace

From the web – Posted by jollyjumper


2 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Real nice album, many thanks for posting it. Got to say I've never really listened to this guy before but took a chance and d/l this one, and I'm glad I did. It'll make nice driving music for my next road trip.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Glad for you, Bob Mac. Be careful during this journey.