................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Blue House Painted White



A1 - Bottom Of The Bottle
A2 - Leave The Door Open
A3 - Patches On My Heart
A4 - Blue House Painted White
A5 - And Then Some
A6 - Bricks And Mortar
A7 - Devil's Disciple
A8 - I'm Losing My Mind
B1 - Where No One Else Is Allowed
B2 - Take A Good Look
B3 - Never Never Land
B4 - I Just Slipped Your Mind
B5 - Must I Leave It There
B6 - Room Next To Mine
B7 - Penny Love
B8 - Little Car Draggin' The Shoes


Tracks from different sources.
Home made cover.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

sony burn: note ls,link done, so,pls re-post, ok pls?Tks

JohnnyDiego a dit…

A great collection! Thank you, Uncle Gil. And thanks for including Praguefrank's listings, it saves me some steps in tagging.

Anonyme a dit…

Love this collection, but could you repost it? Thanks!

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers uncle gil