................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 16 juin 2016

She Came Rollin' Down The Mountain



01 - Lulu Belle & Scotty - Wish I Was A Single Girl Again
02 - Roba Stanley - Single Life
03 - Dezurik Sisters - I Left Her Standing There
04 - Coon Creek Girls - Flowers Blooming In The Wildwood
05 - The Aaron Sisters - She Came Rollin' Down The Mountain
06 - The Carter Family - Just Another Broken Heart
07 - Girls Of The Golden West - Round-Up Time In Texas
08 - Chuck Wagon Gang - We Are Climbing
09 - Moonshine Kate - My Man's A Jolly Railroad Man
10 - Patsy Montana - My Poncho Pony
11 - Joe & Alma (The Kentucky Girls) - Lorena
12 - Fred & Gertrude Gossett - All The Good Times Are Past & Gone
13 - Wanda & Ruth Neal - Round Town Girls
14 - The Leatherman Sisters - Home-Coming Week
15 - Grady & Hazel Cole - Brother, Be Ready For That Day
16 - Mr. & Mrs. J.w. Baker - On The Banks Of The Old Tennessee
17 - Aunt Molly Jackson - Kentucky Miner's Wife (Ragged Hungry Blues) Pt.1
18 - Dezurik Sisters - Go To Sleep My Darling
19 - The Carter Family - Walking In The King's Highway
20 - Southland's Ladies Quartette - My Loved Ones Are Waiting For Me
21 - Coon Creek Girls - Little Birdie
22 - Samantha Bumgarnier & Eva Davis - Big-Eyed Rabbit
23 - The Aaron Sisters With The Song - O-Pators - How'm I Doin'
24 - Wisdom Sisters - Prayer
25 - Louisiana Lou - With My Banjo On My Knee Blues

Found on the web. Posted by jollyjumper

Aucun commentaire: