................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 3 juin 2016

Share And Share Alike



01 - What's Your Phone Number
02 - That's Life
03 - Blues For The People (Melancholy Evening)
04 - I Found That Woman (Blues For The People)
05 - House Rockin' Blues
06 - Movin' On Down The Line
07 - I Am Tired
08 - My Days Are Limited
09 - She's Gone
10 - Share And Share Alike
11 - I Cried
12 - The Cheater
13 - She Felt Too Good
14 - You Better Think Awhile
15 - Pleasin' Papa
16 - Keep Trying
17 - The End
18 - Hear My Story
19 - I Don't Want No Woman
20 - Blues And Trouble
21 - Hello Baby
22 - We Could Make A Go I Know
23 - Everytime
24 - Night And Day
25 - You Look So Fine

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, the link is dead.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Thanks. Will be updated later.
Be patient.

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanc uncle gil