................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 7 juin 2016

Natural Man



01 - Mama Your Daughter Is Going To Miss Me
02 - What Have I Done
03 - We've Got Both To Realise
04 - Give Me One More Shot
05 - Fine Girls
06 - I Lost My Baby
07 - Natural Man
08 - Don't Dog Your Woman
09 - Let Me Die With The One I Love
10 - If I Give My Love To You
11 - Lowdown Dirty Shame
12 - Everybody Wants To Know
13 - If You Love Me
14 - J. B.'s Rock
15 - Don't Touch My Head
16 - When I Am Drinking
17 - I've Been Down So Long
18 - What About Your Daughter
19 - 5 Years

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this post. zdtch