................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 juin 2016

Mambo Baby



01 - Oh What A Dream
02 - Old Man River
03 - Please Don't Freeze
04 - Somebody Touched Me
05 - Bye Bye Young Men
06 - Mambo Baby
07 - My Heart Is Breakin' Over You
08 - I Can See Everybody's Baby
09 - As Long As I'm Moving
10 - What'd I Say
11 - It's Love Baby (24 Hours Of The Day)
12 - I Gotta Have You (& Clyde McPhatter)
13 - Love Has Joined Us Together
14 - I'm Gettin' Right
15 - Smooth Operator
16 - I Want To Do More
17 - Sweet Baby Of Mine
18 - I Still Love You
19 - Mom Oh Mom
20 - I Want To Be Loved
21 - Lucky Lips
22 - When I Get You Baby
23 - One More Time

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, the link is down.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Thanks. Will be updated later.
Be patient.

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers uncle gill

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,

The Link is still OK!
Here is a CD Cover (Front & Back)...

Ruth Brown 1954-1956 Front
http://imgur.com/Df6uQqE

Ruth Brown 1954-1956 Back
http://imgur.com/bDmXu0s

Regards.
worker

Uncle Gil a dit…

@worker : Thanks