................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 juin 2016

Mad Dog In Town



01 - Curtis Johnson - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
02 - Bernie Early - Your Kisses Kill Me
03 - Joe Penny - Bip A Little, Bop A Lot
04 - Bob Luman - Blue Days, Black Nights
05 - Sonny Fisher - Sneaky Pete
06 - George Fleming - I'm Gonna Tell On You
07 - Ray Pennington - My Steady Baby
08 - Arthur Osborne - Hey Ruby
09 - Leon & Carlos - Rock Everybody
10 - Keith McCormack - For You - Rock 'N' Rollers
11 - Jeff Daniels - Switch Blade Sam
12 - Lafayette Yarborough - Livin' Doll
13 - Allen Page - She's The One That's Got It
14 - Kenneth Rogers - We'll Always Have Each Other
15 - The Hi-Tombs - Weeping Willow Rock
16 - Tom James - Track Down Baby
17 - Al Ferrier - Blues Stop Knocking (At My Door)
18 - Andy Starr - Rockin' Rollin' Stone
19 - The Carter Kids - Gotta Rock
20 - Jimmy Ford - Don't Hang Around Me Anymore
21 - Don Head - Going Strong
22 - Cliff Davis - Rocky Road Blues
23 - Jim Williams - I Belong To You
24 - Bozo Ratliff - Rock Along Time
25 - Ray Lynn - Mean Mean Woman
26 - Jay Blue - Get Off My Back
27 - Bobby Gay - Let's Dance
28 - Rocky Bill Ford - Mad Dog In Town
29 - Ruckus Tyler - Rock Town Rock
30 - Phill Gray - Somebody's Got My Baby


Aucun commentaire: