................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 9 juin 2016

It's Been So Nice



01 - Bill Moss & Lee Reynolds - It's Been So Nice
02 - Tex Zario - Between The Lines
03 - Art Taber - Careless Heart
04 - Hank Curl - I'm All Better Now
05 - Gordon Jennings - I Saw You Cheatin' Last Night
06 - Frank Marshall - Four Alarm Boogie
07 - Slim Harris - Whose Heart Are You Breaking Now
08 - Rex Zario - You Nearly Lose Your Mind
09 - Margie & Jess Lee - A Vision Of You
10 - Hank Curl - Cold, Cold River
11 - Gordon Jennings - My Sweet Love Ain't Around
12 - Rex Zario - Go Man Go, And Twist
13 - Hank Curl - I'll Never Let You Go Little Darlin'
14 - Rex Zario - First Year Blues
15 - Art Taber - You Can't Conceal A Broken Heart
16 - Rex Zario - Two Timin' Baby
17 - Sonny Sleeter - All Because Of My Jealous Heart
18 - Tex Zario - Go Man Go, Get Gone
19 - Hank Curl - I Told You So
20 - Tex Zario - Careless Heart
21 - Ruth Swager - Rockin' The Boat
22 - Rex Zario - New Greenback Dollar
23 - Bill Moss & Lee Reynolds - Maybe
24 - Rex Zario - I Saw You Cheatin' Last Night
25 - Slim Harris - I'll Never Stand In Your Way
26 - Rex Zario - Blues Stay Away From Me
27 - Margie & Jess Lee - Honeybee Love
28 - Tex Zario - You're Sorry For Yourself
29 - Frank Marshall - Rovin' Eyes
30 - Rex Zario - Thinking Of Me, Thinking Of You

Thanks to The HBR Mag. Team and Wurlitzer1900

Aucun commentaire: