................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 4 juin 2016

I Smell A Rat



A1 - Hit, Git & Split
A2 - Don't Happen No More
A3 - Don't Think I Will
A4 - Do You Love Me
A5 - Down At Haydens
A6 - Nothing Seems Right
A7 - Mary Lou
B1 - I Smell A Rat
B2 - Lonesome Desert
B3 - Oochie Coochie
B4 - Here Comes Henry
B5 - Hot Dog
B6 - Well Baby
B7 - Rabbit On A Log

Vinyl rip. Covers, labels.
“Boppin” Bob Jones’ dead wax : “Stomp, STOMP, STOMP!”


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I follow instructions but it takes me to UPLOAD a file page?

Uncle Gil a dit…

New link : http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/98343990/file.html

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome! Thanks! You have the best music site on the web. Thanks for all you do.

Sam shermansam a dit…

Gil,

Thank you for this amazing blog. Both original and new links for Young Jesse are inactive. Possible to re-post?

Sam