................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 11 juin 2016

I Dreamed I Was Elvis



01 - Rocky & The Rocky Fellows - Paint The Town Red
02 - Gene Parson - Night Club Rock And Roll
03 - Hal Willis - My Pink Cadillac
04 - Jimmy Gray - Two-Timer
05 - Martin Billy - If It's Lovin' That You Want
06 - Penny West - Needle In A Haystack
07 - Randy Spangler - Rock'N Roll Baby
08 - Johnny Edwards - Rock 'N Roll Saddles
09 - Johnny McAdams - Is There No Love For Me, Love
10 - Sonny Cole - I Need A Lotta Lovin'
11 - Lee Slaughter - Rock And Roll World
12 - Earl Peterson - Boogie Blues
13 - Dallas Wilson - High Steppin' Daddy
14 - Danny Daren - Fool About You
15 - Jimmy Boyd - Crazy Mixed-Up Blues
16 - Joe Norris - Rock Out Of This World
17 - Joe Therrien - Hey Babe Let's Go Downtown
18 - Jim Taylor - Doubtfull
19 - Ray Hudson - The Blues Walked Away
20 - Hank Spurling - Box Car Blues
21 - Sid Silver - Bumble Rumble
22 - Sonny Cole - I Dreamed I Was Elvis
23 - Jimmy Hayes - Tom Cat Boogie
24 - Emery Blade - I Feel Like A Million
25 - Rocking Martin - All Because Of You
26 - Buck Owens - Hot Dog
27 - Rocky & The Rocky Fellows - I Hate Myself
28 - Jerry Arnold - Can't Do Without You
29 - Don Winters - Pretty Moon
30 - Unknown Artist - I'm Comin' Home


Aucun commentaire: