................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 8 juin 2016

Honky Tonk Merry Go Round



01 - I'm WalkingThe Dog (Radio Transcription)
02 - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels (Radio Transcription)
03 - Turn The Cards Slowly
04 - A Church, A Courtroom, And Then Goodbye
05 - Honky Tonk Merry Go Round
06 - I Love You, Honey
07 - Come On In (And Make Yourself At Home)
08 - I Don't Wanta
09 - Stop, Look And Listen (Previously Unreleased)
10 - I've Loved And Lost Again
11 - Yes, I Know Why (Radio Transcription)
12 - For Rent (Radio Transcription)
13 - Walkin' After Midnight
14 - The Heart You Break May Be Your Own
15 - Pick Me Up On Your Way Down
16 - A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold)
17 - Today, Tomorrow And Forever
18 - Don't Ever Leave Me Again
19 - Try Again
20 - Too Many Secrets
21 - Then You'll Know
22 - Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray
23 - That Wonderful Someone
24 - In Care Of The Blues
25 - Hungry For Love
26 - I Can't Forget
27 - If I Could See The World (Through The Eyes Of A Child)

Posted by Stampede

2 commentaires:

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for both Patsy Cline albums.

Blogger a dit…

Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make money from every click on your shortened urls.