................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 9 juin 2016

Fee Fee Fi Fo Fum



01 - That's All I Need
02 - Bop-Ting-A-Ling
03 - Lots and Lots of Love
04 - Play It Fair
05 - Lucky Old Sun
06 - You Better Stop
07 - Mine All Mine
08 - Jim Dandy
09 - My Happiness Forever
10 - Fee Fee Fi Fo Fum
11 - Tra-La-La
12 - Miracles
13 - Get Up Get Up
14 - I'll Still Do the Same for You
15 - Still
16 - I Can't Love You Enough
17 - Romance in the Dark
18 - Harbor Lights
19 - I'll Never Be Free
20 - Everybody's Somebody's Fool
21 - Fool That I Am
22 - How Long Will It Be
23 - The Game Of Love
24 - Learning to Love
25 - Humpty Dumpty Heart

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: