................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 13 juin 2016

False Friends At The Bar



A1 - Willing
A2 - Smokey Joe
A3 - Open Door At Home
A4 - The Convict
A5 - Music Man
A6 - Baby Rocked Her Dolly
A7 - Good To Get Home
B1 - Streamline Cannonball
B2 - They'll Know Who I Am
B3 - Blue Diamond Mines
B4 - Jody
B5 - Old Father Time
B6 - False Friends At The Bar
B7 - My Valley's Red Wine


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

 

6 commentaires:

Ariel Chapuis a dit…

Hello. Love your blog since some time ago. Now I have my own blog and I've added your page to my blog list. can you add mine to your blog list please? Thanks!!

www.kriteriaradial.blogspot.com

Uncle Gil a dit…

Done ! Some rarities on your blog !
Keep the good work !
Cheers.

Anonyme a dit…

If you can, please post Jim Ronger's best LP: Any Old Wind That Blows from Philo Records, circa 1975

Uncle Gil a dit…

Sorry, I don't have this album...

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you Uncle Gil for the second Jim Ringer album!

Searnav a dit…

Thanks a million Uncle.