................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 10 juin 2016

Crazy



01 - Crazy
02 - Who Can I Count On
03 - Seven Lonely Days
04 - I Love You So Much It Hurts
05 - Foolin' 'Round
06 - Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)
07 - South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way)
08 - Walkin' After Midnight
09 - Strange
10 - You're Stronger Than Me
11 - Come On In (Make Yourself At Home)
12 - A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold)
13 - Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
14 - She's Got You
15 - You Made Me Love You (I Did'nt Want To Do It)
16 - You Belong To Me
17 - Heartaches
18 - Your Cheatin' Heart
19 - That's My Desire
20 - Half As Much
21 - Lonely Street
22 - Anytime
23 - You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling In Love)
24 - I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
25 - You're Stronger Than Me i
26 - When I Get Thru With You (You'll Love Me Too)
27 - Imagine That
28 - So Wrong

Posted by Stampede


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Luv this Blog!

fyi - Adfly has been infected with ransomware cooties for a while, making the downloads kinda useless