................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 19 juin 2016

Boppin' Strollin' & Messin' Around



01 - Recalls - Nobody's Guy
02 - Frontiers - You Shake me Up
03 - Commodores - Who Dat
04 - Frankie & the Echoes - Come Back Baby
05 - Barker Brothers - Sweet Lovin' Honey
06 - Rhythm Rockets Voc. Ray Pate - My Shadow
07 - Four Teens - Go Little Go Cat
08 - Divots - Diddy-Wah-Diddy
09 - Rhythm Rockets Voc. Ray Pate - Lucky Day
10 - Trashers - Fort Lauderdale U.S.A.
11 - 3 Pelves - If You Can't Rock me
12 - Teenos - Alrightee
13 - Sprouts - Goodbye She's Gone
14 - Esquire Boys - Dance With a Rock
15 - Storms Voc. Carl Groves - Canteen Baby
16 - Pat Kelly - Hey Doll Baby
17 - Rebelaires - Alaska Rock
18 - Dick Fagan - Nothing Baby Shakes me
19 - Four J's - The Rock & Roll Age
20 - Rhythm Rockets - Here, There, Everywhere
21 - Playmates - Giddy-Up-A-Ding-Dong
22 - Pat Kelly - Cloud 13
23 - Teen Tones - Don't Call me Baby, I'll Call You
24 - Rebelaires - Satellite Rock
25 - Ron Haydock & the Boppers - Be-Bop-A-Jean
26 - Prowlers - Rock me, Baby
27 - Dick Fagan & the Scores - Rain Rain
28 - Freddie Caddell & the Twirls - Gotta Big Fat Mama
29 - Temptations - I Love You
30 - Ray Pate & the Rhythm Rockets - Boppin' Strollin' & Messin' Around


Aucun commentaire: