................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 13 mai 2016

Wildcat Boogie



01 - Onie Wheeler - Onie's Bop
02 - Dusty Owens - Hello Operator
03 - Leon McAuliffe - I'm Going Back To Birmingham
04 - Rose Maddox - I'm A Little Red Caboose
05 - Roy Acuff - Fire Ball Mail
06 - The Masters Family - Southbound Passenger Train
07 - Polly Possum - Lordy, Oh Lord
08 - 'Little Jimmy' Dickens - Closing Time
09 - Joe Maphis & Rose Lee - You Ain't Got The Sense You Were Born With
10 - Billy Brown - Don't Hold Back
11 - Carl Smith - Back Up Buddy
12 - Carl Smith & June Carter - Time's A'wastin'
13 - June Carter - Baby I Tried
14 - Neal Burris - That's The Time For Love
15 - Bobby Lord - I Can't Do Without You Anymore
16 - Charlie Adams - Gee, But It's Dry In Texas
17 - Zag Pennell - Some Kinna
18 - Johnny Bond - Wildcat Boogie
19 - Johnny Ragsdale - I'm Taking My Marbles Home
20 - Oakie Jones - I'll Bet It's 'cause (I Love You So)
21 - Johnny Hicks - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
22 - Smiley Maxedon - Too Late To Cry Over You
23 - Neal Jones - High Steppin' Baby
24 - Ray Price - You Always Get By
25 - Ted Daffan - That's A Dad - Blamed Lie
26 - The Maddox Brothers & Rose - You Won't Believe This
27 - Vin Bruce - Fille De La Ville (Girl Of The Town)
28 - Roy Drusky - Come On Back & Love Me
29 - Fred Kirby - Lost (Deep In The Bottom Of The Sea)
30 - The Jacoby Bros - Laredo
31 - The Tunesmiths – Outlaw

Posted by Pocatello

2 commentaires:

zephyr a dit…

Many thanks Uncle Gil

Brian Page a dit…

Thanks. I needed this one.