................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 28 mai 2016

Time To Bum Again



01 - Leavin' Town
02 - Time To Bum Again
03 - If You Really Want Me To I'll Go
04 - Baby Don't Be Looking In My Mind
05 - But That's Alright
06 - Time Will Tell The Story
07 - You're Gonna Wonder About Me
08 - For Lovin' Me
09 - Anita You're Dreaming
10 - Doesn't Anybody Know My Name
11 - Falling For You
12 - I Wonder Just Where I Went Wrong
13 - She Called Me Baby
14 - Sunset And Vine
15 - Woman Let Me Sing You A Song
16 - The Everglades
17 - She's Gone Gone Gone
18 - Busted
19 - Beautiful Annabel Lee
20 - Heartaches By The Number
21 - Tiger By The Tail
22 - Heartaches For A Dime
23 - Foolin' 'round
24 - In This Very Same Room

Complete artwork


5 commentaires:

Mellow a dit…

As a Waylon Jennings fan, I say many thanks for this!

Uncle Gil a dit…

Mellow, you have good taste !!!

Rev. bIGhIG a dit…

Love to get this Waylon, but where do I click?
Thanks

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Rev. You click where the arrow become a hand :)
Seriously, click on the title under the pic.
Cheers !

Rev. bIGhIG a dit…

Uncle G,
Too obvious!
I was looking all over for tricky little icons! (LOL)

Thanks, amigo