................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 23 mai 2016

Sweeter Than the Flowers



From the ET series

A1 - Sweet Little You
A2 - Glory Bound Train
A3 - When The Angels Carry Me Home
A4 - Beulah Land
A5 - If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
A6 - Lights In The Valley
A7 - Mighty Close To Heaven
A8 - Walk A Little Closer
B1 - Sweeter Than the Flowers
B2 - Easy To Please
B3 - I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes)
B4 - Drifting Too Far From the Shore
B5 - I Saw the Light
B6 - Take Me In the Life Boat
B7 - What a Friend We Have in Jesus
B8 - There's a Light Guiding Me

Tracks from various sources. Home made cover.
By Request


3 commentaires:

Jon a dit…

Thanks! Love this band!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil

Thank you for this great Lp this is one of my favorite groups

Eddie B

Relaxtronica a dit…

Awesome!

http://www.relaxtronica.com/