................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 16 mai 2016

Stoney Mountain Boogie



A1 - Jimmy Stewart - Nothin' But Nuthin'
A2 - Jimmie Dale - Darlin'
A3 - Jimmie Dale - Baby Doll
A4 - Sleepy Jeffers - Pretending Is a Game
A5 - Buddy Shaw - Don't Sweep That Dirt on Me
A6 - Rock Rogers - My Baby Left Me
A7 - Mel Price - Little Dog Blues
B1 - Ralph Johnson - Henpecked Daddy
B2 - Bill Johnson - Umm Boy, You're My Baby
B3 - Stoney Mountain Boys - Stoney Mountain Boogie
B4 - Sleepy Jeffers - My Blackbirds Are Bluebirds Now
B5 - Buddy Shaw - No More
B6 - R.D. Hendon - Big Black Cat
B7 - Bill Mack - It's Saturday Night


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels


6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Superbe album !!! Je l'avais acheté au début des années 80, perdu lors de mon divorce, j'en ai retrouvé un il y a peu en état NEUF pour 2 francs 6 sous.... Excellent !!!!

bigdaddy a dit…

Thanks for all the great stuff Uncle Gill. I see you have a comment already (havn't got a clue what he's saying!)if he has told you about the link not working then you are on to it already, if not - The Link Is Not Working.
Thanks, you are my favourite uncle

Uncle Gil a dit…

@bigdaddy: Thank. It's repaired.
The comment in French is not about this dead link. It's about memories of this cat for this particular album he buy in the early eighties...
All the best, you're a good nephew :)

bigdaddy a dit…

Yeah, I kinda guessed he wasn't telling you about the link, I was just pulling your leg. Not about being the bestest Uncle though! That bit I meant. Thanks Uncle

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Yeah. I was going to say something about the bad link yesterday as well but I thought there would be millions of people telling you already. Thanks for the repair.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,

somebody got ahead of me - I wanted to thank you for this particular album as I bought it in 1982. A treasure to cherish ever since!

best regards,

mick