................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 28 mai 2016

Nobody Cares



01 - Have You Gone Crazy
02 - Beggin' At Your Mercy
03 - A Mother's Love
04 - I'm Your Best Bet, Baby
05 - What Can I Do
06 - 'Til I Say Well Done
07 - No One But Me
08 - Eating And Sleeping
09 - Sitting And Wondering
10 - Funny Face
11 - Baby, You Can Get Your Gun
12 - Those Lonely, Lonely Nights
13 - Mother Told Me Not To Go
14 - Is Everything Alright
15 - Everybody Got To Cry
16 - Little Girl
17 - My Love Is Strong
18 - It Must Have Been Love
19 - I'll Take You Back Home
20 - I Met A Stranger
21 - I'm Packing Up
22 - Nobody Cares

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

2 commentaires:

metrobasser a dit…

Please help me.
Could you please post this title again?
Thank you.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Be patient...