................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 31 mai 2016

Matinee Hour In New Orleans



01 - Pleasing You
02 - Good Night Darling
03 - Feel So Lonesome
04 - It's Too Late To Cry
05 - You're Mine You
06 - I Know It's Love
07 - Tell Me Little Woman
08 - Call Me Darling
09 - Tomorrow
10 - Lonesome Road
11 - So Tired
12 - Backwater Blues
13 - Careless Love
14 - Bewildered
15 - Matinee Hour In New Orleans
16 - Playing Around
17 - So Tired
18 - My My Baby
19 - Don't Play Bad With My Love
20 - Not Until You Came My Way
21 - I Found A Dream
22 - You Take Romance
23 - She's So Sweet

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: