................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 6 mai 2016

Lollie Lou (Up)



01 - Lollie Lou
02 - Party Girl
03 - Love Is a Gamble
04 - High Society
05 - Long Distance Blues
06 - Got No Use for You
07 - I'm Still in Love With You
08 - Railroad Station Blues
09 - Vida Lee
10 - My Baby Is Now on My Mind
11 - Doin' Time
12 - Bye, Bye, Baby
13 - When the Sun Goes Down
14 - Pony Tail
15 - Wanderin' Heart
16 - I'll Always Be in Love With You
17 - I'll Understand
18 - Hard Way
19 - Teen Age Baby
20 - Strugglin' Blues

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

2 commentaires:

brian a dit…

3 Love Is Just a Gamble 2-55
7 I'm Still in Love with You 3-06

these ones missing! thans! almost done!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@brian: Thanks !
Sorry. I don't know what happened... Another senior moment ?
Album updated.
Here are the two tracks:

5152-Tracks-3-7.zip
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/NuGKG5At/file.html