................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 19 mai 2016

Just A Country Boy



01 - Drinkin' Beer (Have A Ball)
02 - Better Love Next Time (Part 1)
03 - Better Love Next Time (Part 2)
04 - Don't Ever Move A Woman Into Your House
05 - Hard Workin' Blues
06 - Failing By Degrees
07 - New Orleans Woman
08 - I'm Goin' Around In Circles
09 - Just A Country Boy
10 - There Ain't Nothin' Better
11 - Love And Friendship
12 - Once There Lived A Fool
13 - I'm Just Wonderin' (Part 1)
14 - I'm Just Wonderin' (Part 2)
15 - I'm Justs A Ladies Man
16 - You Can't Kiss A Dream Goodnight
17 - Practice What You Preach (1)
18 - Blowing The Blues
19 - It' Raining Outside
20 - I Gott Gal Lives Up On The Hill
21 - Ain't Nobody's Business
22 - Real Ugly Woman
23 - Give My Heart Another Break
24 - Would My Baby Make A Change
25 - The Wind Is Blowin'

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: