................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 29 mai 2016

In Memory

THE ROCKIN' GIPSY to whom we owe numerous compilations left us several days ago.
Our deepest sympathy to his family and his friends.
R.I.P.

01 - Jungle Rock (Acetate)
02 - I'm Ready (Acetate)
03 - What's Life Without You
04 - Too Minds So Different
05 - When I'm In Your Arms (Alt.)
06 - Jungle Rock
07 - When I'm In Your Arms

Compiled by The Rockin' Gipsy
Home made cover



11 commentaires:

Apes Ville a dit…

Sad news another Famous blogger gone. R.I.P Dean

Hit Parade a dit…

In memory and appreciation of Rockin' Gipsy, please consider re-posting all of his posts together so that we could better reflect on his contributions.

Frank M. Young a dit…

This is such sad news! He did so many great compilations--they show his love for the music and his desire to get it out into the world. That's what it's all about... RIP

daba a dit…

Although I did not know, would also like to give my condolences to the Family.

Leopard Man a dit…

Very sad news. He will be fondly remembered.

His CD compilations on Al Ferrier and Roy Hall are highlights in my collection.

Thanks for your dedication and knowledge, TRG.

Anonyme a dit…

I'm so sorry for this loss. I'm another one who didn't know the Rockin' Gypsy personally but have always appreciated his contributions.

zephyr a dit…

Thank you Uncle his contributions were great

brujo a dit…

Sad news may he rest in peace condolences to his family really appreciated all of his invaluable roots music posts .

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Condolences to the family of Rockin' Gypsy.
That said, this comp is fantastic.

boogiewoody a dit…

Sad to see the passing of someone who had such passion for roots music. His legacy lives on in the collections he compiled and gave to the world. Sympathy and condolences to his family.

Anonyme a dit…

Sad news indeed...

Rockin' Gypsy had a great blog some time ago, and he has contributed to several others.

My deepest condolences.

mick