................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 5 mai 2016

Dixie Baby



01 - York Brothers - Unwanted Roses
02 - York Brothers - Monday Morning Blues
03 - Riley Crabtree - Shackles And Chains
04 - Riley Crabtree - Poison Mind
05 - Riley Crabtree - Big Man
06 - Riley Crabtree - I Wouldn't Exchange My Heartache
07 - Les York - Ocean Of Sorrow
08 - Les York - Roane County Prisoner
09 - Les York - The Girl In The Blue Velvet Band
10 - Les York - I'll See It Hapen To You
11 - York Brothers & Carl Phillips - Tumbling Tumbleweed
12 - York Brothers - El Rancho Grande
13 - George York - After Tomorrow
14 - George York - Hang Your Head In Shame
15 - York Brothers - Jealousy Have Mercy
16 - York Brothers - Over The Hill
17 - Les York - Big Man
18 - Les York - I'll Cry Again Tomorrow
19 - Owens Sister (sic - - You Pulled A Funny On Me
20 - Francis Lanier - Colder Day By Day
21 - Francis Lanier - Here Is My Heart
22 - Les York - Big Blue Diamonds
23 - Les York - My Carolina Sunshine Girl
24 - Bob Belyeu - The Man Nobody Knows
25 - Bob Belyeu - Dixie Baby
26 - Carl Phillips - Ain't There Something
27 - Carl Phillips - I Read You Loud And Clear
28 - Les York - Let's Stop It Today
29 - Les York - Gonna Find Me A Bluebird

Thanks To Wurlitzer1900

2 commentaires:

LoFi Larry a dit…

The Wurlitzer who made these, is it the same Wurlitzer who used to hang out at the old Record Collectors Guild? Just curious, that place was fun and Wurl was a regular - every time I see one of these HBR comps I wonder if it's the same guy or not. Thanks to whichever Wurlitzer is responsible for compiling these and to Uncle Gil for sharing this set, I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@LoFi Larry: I think it is not the same model. :)) On the Guild it's a Wurlitzer1450, ours is 1900 and was very active on RH.
Glad that you enjoyed this set. More to come.
Cheers!