................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 29 mai 2016

Boppin' The Blues



01 - Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
02 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
03 - Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
04 - Carl Perkins - Movie Magg
05 - Jerry Lee Lewis - It'll Be Me
06 - Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
07 - Carl Perkins - Let The Jukebox Keep On Playing
08 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
09 - Johnny Cash - Train Of Love
10 - Carl Perkins - Boppin' The Blues
11 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Sweet Little Sixteen
12 - Johnny Cash - Guess Things Happen That Way
13 - Carl Perkins - Gone, Gone, Gone
14 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Hang Up My Rock And Roll Shoes
15 - Johnny Cash - Blue Train

Posted by jollyjumper

2 commentaires:

Frank M. Young a dit…

Does anyone know the story behind this weird sub-label of Bear Family Records? I have a CD of the Lonesome Pine Fiddlers on this label... this is the only other one I've seen. Wonder why in the heck they did this?

Uncle Gil a dit…

I don't know the story but I have more albums.
"Whole Lotta Woman", "When The Fiddler Packs His Case It's All Over", "Blue TRain", "Come In Stranger"... I'll post them one day or another.