................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 9 mai 2016

Boogie Woogie Lou



01 - Daddy On My Mind
02 - I Just Can't Help Myself
03 - The Honeydripper
04 - Don't Miss That Train
05 - Frankie Lee
06 - Brand New Deal In Mobile
07 - Little Joe's Boogie
08 - That's The One For Me
09 - One Sweet Letter
10 - Whiskey, Gin And Wine
11 - Bob Is My Guy
12 - Oh How I Miss You
13 - So Alone
14 - Louisiana Woman
15 - Trying To Lose The Blues
16 - Boogie Woogie Lou
17 - Shuffle Boogie
18 - Rain, Rain, Rain
19 - The Flying Dutchman
20 - Tanya
21 - Dripper's Boogie
22 - Cryin' Over You
23 - My Heart Cried

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

standa-hank a dit…

I'm glad I'm back at UNCLE

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup

Jon a dit…

Thanks!