................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 5 avril 2016

There's A Bottle Where She Used To Be



01 - The Record - Billy Walker
02 - There's A Bottle Where She Used To Be - Carl Smith
03 - I'm The Devil Who Made Her That Way - Bobby Lord
04 - They Can't Make A Devil Out Of My Angel - Charlie Adams
05 - The Life You Want To Live - Dusty Owens
06 - The Barroom Girl - Chuck Wells
07 - I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me - Jimmy Dickens
08 - Poison Kisses - Neal Burris
09 - Two Wrongs - Neal Jones
10 - Blue - Freddie Hart
11 - Don't Be Angry - Stonewall Jackson
12 - Your Tomorrows Will Never Come - Lefty Frizzell
13 - I Guess I'm Crazy - Werly Fairburn
14 - What You Do From Now On - Frankie Miller
15 - Rainy Night Blues - Johnny Hicks
16 - This BRoken Heart Of Mine - Marty Robbins
17 - A Beggar For Your Love - Onie Wheeler
18 - Throwing My Life Away - Jimmy Johnson
19 - You've Lost Too Much - Smiley Maxedon
20 - Your Own Heart You Must Mend - Lou Millet
21 - A Pair Of Broken Hearts - Lee Emerson
22 - Take Me As I Am - Jimmy Dickens
23 - The Heart You're Gonna Break - Earl Peterson
24 - Fading Away - Tommy Warren
25 - You're Stepping Out (To Be With Me) - Neal Burris
26 - Something's Missing - Bobby Lord
27 - I Knew It All Along - Rocky Porter
28 - Don't Talk To Me About Men - Polly Possum
29 - Don't Call Me A Tramp - Bonnie Sloan
30 - When The Sun Goes Down - Rose Maddox

Found on the planet web. Posted by jollyjumper

Aucun commentaire: