................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 2 avril 2016

Ten Thousand Cows



01 - Little Jimmy Dickens - Salty Boogie
02 - Chuck Wells - Footloose And Fancy Free
03 - Polly O'Neil - I'm A Tired Woman
04 - Curley Williams - On The Okefenokee
05 - Johnny Hicks - Hey Now Honey
06 - Jack Rhodes Feat. Jimmy Johnson - Mama Loves Papa
07 - Leroy Jenkins - Hard Time Hard Luck Blues
08 - Johnny Bond - Somebody's Pushin'
09 - Okie Jones - Hillbilly Bessie
10 - Lee Emerson - It's So Easy For You To Be Mean
11 - Smiley Maxedon - I'll Swear You Don't Love Me
12 - Onie Wheeler - That's What I Like
13 - Carl Smith - No I Don't Believe I Will
14 - Neal Burris - Bonita Chiquita
15 - Johnny Hicks - Nueva Loredo
16 - Jacoby Brothers - Laredo
17 - Johnny Ragsdale - Ten Thousand Cows
18 - Bonnie Sloan - Silly Boy
19 - Chuck Murphy - Hard Headed
20 - Chuck Wells - The Marryin' Preacher Man
21 - Neal Jones - Who-O-O-E! My Life Has Just Begun
22 - Jimmy Littlejohn - Haunted Blues
23 - Freddie Hart - On The Prowl
24 - Johnny Bond - Lay It On The Line
25 - Johnny Horton - Goodbye Lonesome Hello Baby Doll
26 - Dusty Owens - They Didn't Know The Difference
27 - Lee Emerson - You Call That Waitin'
28 - Polly Possum - Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'
29 - Gene Sullivan - Good Gosh Almighty How I Love You
30 - Carl Butler - Baby I'm A-Waitin'
31 - Van Howard - What'll I Do
32 - Winters Brothers - No One But You

Posted by jollyjumper

Aucun commentaire: