................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 24 avril 2016

Sweet Talk



01 - I'm Goin' to Leave You
02 - That's What Makes My Baby Fat
03 - Sweet Talk
04 - Shake a Hand
05 - I've Gotta Leave You
06 - Every Day
07 - I'll Be True
08 - Happiness to My Soul
09 - Say a Prayer
10 - Crazy Mixed Up World
11 - Somebody Somewhere
12 - Hurts Me to My Heart
13 - You Ain't Been True
14 - Ain't Gonna Tell
15 - I Owe My Heart to You
16 - Love Ain't Nothin' to Play With
17 - Your Love
18 - Anything for a Friend
19 - My Greatest Desire

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

Aucun commentaire: