................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 27 avril 2016

Snatch And Grab It



01 - There Goes My Heart
02 - Snatch And Grab It
03 - If You Hadn't Got Away
04 - Nobody Knows You When You'e Down And Out
05 - The Curse Of An Aching Heart
06 - Bleeding Hearted Blues
07 - Living Backstreet For You
08 - Wise Guys (You're A Wise Guy)
09 - Mama Don't Allow It
10 - Doubtful Blues
11 - Ain't It A Crime
12 - Knock Me A Kiss (& Joe Alexander)
13 - Cold Hearted Daddy
14 - My Sin
15 - When You're Smiling
16 - I Was Wrong
17 - Pagan Love Song
18 - All I Ever Do Is Worry
19 - Take It Or Leave It
20 - That's What I Like
21 - King Size Papa
22 - Blues For Someone
23 - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
24 - Breeze (Blowing My Baby Back To You)

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

3 commentaires:

Stephen Bloomfield a dit…

Thank you so much for this great series Uncle Gil.

Colonel Dan a dit…

Hello Uncle Gil !
I've Loved Your Site For A Very Long Time,With All It's Amazing Postings.
I Must Thank You For ALL The Great Posts (& I've REALLY Been Enjoying This Ongoing :"Blues & Rhythm"/"Chronological" Series!)
Thanks Again for EVERYTHING,And Keep Up The Outstanding Work!
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanx guys