................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 5 avril 2016

Marshmallow Moon



01 - Martha Boogie
02 - Why Am I
03 - The Be-Bop Bounce
04 - I'am Fer It
05 - Can'y Be Bothered
06 - Lovin' Blues
07 - It's Time For The Postman Rings
08 - The Same Old Boogie
09 - Bread And Gravy
10 - When I Say Goodbye
11 - Sarah, Sarah
12 - Cincinnati
13 - Ooh-Wee
14 - Honey, Honey, Honey
15 - Kitchen Blues
16 - Trouble Is A Man
17 - I Ain't Gettin' Any Younger
18 - Would I Love You
19 - Get Out Those Old Records
20 - Experience
21 - How Could Anything So Good, Be Bad
22 - You' Re The Doctor
23 - Player Piano Boogie
24 - Marshmallow Moon
25 - What Good Am I Without You
26 - No Deposit, No Return
27 - What's Become Of You

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

1 commentaire:

boogiewoody a dit…

Many thanks for this one Uncle Gil. First time I've heard Martha Davis - quite similar to Julia Lee, which is good!

This is a great series. Last Thursday night I came home from the pub and downloaded about 20 of these from your blog. Thank you for enhancing my R&B music library. And it's much safer for the drunken R&B fan to go Uncle Gil than to eBay.

Merci mille fois!

BW