................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 27 avril 2016

Just Because



A1 - That's Alright
A2 - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
A3 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
A4 - Good Rockin' Tonight
A5 - Milk Cow Blues Boogie
A6 - You're A Heartbreaker
A7 - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
A8 - Baby Let's Play House
B1 - Mystery Train
B2 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
B3 - I'll Never Let You Go
B4 - I Love You Because (1st Version)
B5 - Tryin' To Get To You
B6 - Blue Moon
B7 - Just Because
B8 - I Love You Because (2nd Version)

Vinyl rip


4 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks for this. It brought back many pleasant memories. I remember hearing some of these songs for the first time on the radio as a little boy. The in the mid-70s I bought this LP and rediscovered all these classics.

rgruber88 a dit…

Been searching this one out for awhile. I had it on vinyl years ago and always felt the mix on this collection was less 'reverb-y' than the Sun Sessions. But sadly, SmartScreen Filter says this file is unsafe to download. Any chance you could re-up?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@gruber88: Don't believe SSF, the server and the file are clean !

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers uncle gil