................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 9 avril 2016

Jungle Magic



01 - Shattered Dreams
02 - Midnight Train
03 - Blues Stay Away From Me
04 - Chains Of Love
05 - Sweet Love On My Mind
06 - My Love, You're A Stranger
07 - The Devil's Queen
08 - Let's Fall In Love
09 - At A Distance
10 - Jungle Magic
11 - Believe What You Say
12 - How Do You Rock
13 - Boppin' Rosalie
14 - Do Baby Do
15 - We're Gonna Rock Tonight
16 - Be My Love Tonight
17 - Oh Vera Mae
18 - Warm Love
19 - My Honey
20 - Believe What You Say
21 - It's Late
22 - Bertha Lou
23 - 'Till The Law Says Stop

Compiled by Boussole
Home Made Cover


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I would love to know what software/photo packages you use on the home made sleeves. They look great!

J'aimerais savoir quel logiciel / photo paquets que vous utilisez sur les manches maison. Ils ont un beau look!

Merci!

James

Uncle Gil a dit…

@James: Thanks! I use Photoshop.
For these visuals, I use also filters to "grunge" them. I make myself the wear circle and the pics comes from various old magazines or simply from Google images.
Regards

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for the info. I've one or two recordings I'd like to make sleeves for! Merci beaucoup!

James

teddy cat baz a dit…

thanx friend