................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 11 avril 2016

I Wonder Who's Boogin' My Boogie



01 - Everything's Gonna Be Alright Tonight
02 - Mellow Gal Blues
03 - Blues And Lomesome
04 - Natural Born Lover
05 - I Ain't Got A Dimeto My Name
06 - Day & Night Blues
07 - Duck's Yas Yas Yas
08 - The Animal Song
09 - I Wonder Who's Boogin' My Boogie
10 - I Must Have Been An Ugly Body
11 - Coquette
12 - On The Sunny Side Of The Street
13 - Everybody Jump
14 - Vaccinate My Body
15 - Card Playin'blues
16 - Welcome Home Baby
17 - Christopher Columbus
18 - Things Ain't What They Used To Be
19 - Pitching A Party
20 - Back To Kansas City
21 - Get Out Of My Face
22 - Till You're In My Arms Again
23 - Blues At Xmas
24 - Hello Peach

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

2 commentaires:

Michael a dit…

Thank you!

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers very much