................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 6 avril 2016

I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink



01 - Randy Houser - Misery and Gin
02 - Joe Nichols - Footlights
03 - Jason Aldean - Going Where the Lonely Go
04 - Kristy Lee Cook - Today I Started Loving You Again
05 - Toby Keith - Carolyn
06 - Luke Bryan & Dierks Bentley - Pancho and Lefty
07 - Garth Brooks - Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down
08 - Thompson Square - You Take Me for Granted
09 - Ben Haggard - Mama Tried
10 - Dustin Lynch - That's the Way Love Goes
11 - Jake Owen - Make Up and Faded Blue Jeans
12 - James Wesley - I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
13 - Parmalee - Workin' Man Blues
14 - Jason Aldean - Are the Good Times Really Over
15 - Thompson Square - Let's Chase Each Other Around the Room
16 - Dustin Lynch - I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
17 - James Wesley - The Fightin' Side of Me
18 - Joe Nichols - My Favorite Memory
19 - Randy Houser - Ramblin' Fever
20 - Ben Haggard - Sing Me Back Home

Found on the clouds.

Aucun commentaire: