................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 3 avril 2016

Honky Tonk Down Town



01 - I Can't Keep The Girls Away - Billy Walker
02 - We're Steppin' Out Tonight - Don Gibson
03 - Engineer's Song - Johnny Ragsdale
04 - Pistol Packin' Mama Laid Her Pistol Down - Charlie Adams
05 - Red Hot Mama And An Ice Cold Beer - Smiley Maxedon
06 - I'll Know You're Gone - Lee Emerson and Marty Robbins
07 - You Don't Have Love At All - Little Jimmy Dickens
08 - Put A Little Sweetnin' (In Your Love) - Neal Burris
09 - The World Is A Monster - Rocky Porter
10 - Much Too Young To Die - Ray Price
11 - I Wanna Go Steady - Jimmy Boyd
12 - Hey Where Ya Goin' - Frankie Miller
13 - Just Like In The Movies - Jeanette Hicks
14 - I Tried - Vin Bruce
15 - I Gotta Lotta Lovin' - Joe Maphis and Rose Lee
16 - Just A-Lookin' Around - Chuck Wells
17 - Sin In Satin - Polly Possum
18 - I'm Mean When I'm Mad - Jimmy Littlejohn
19 - My Heart's Huntin' A New Home - Danny and Harold
20 - Since The Devil Moved In - Lou Millet
21 - Calamity Jane - Johnny Ragsdale
22 - I Cried Like A Baby - Lee Emerson
23 - Keep Right On Talking - Gordon Terry
24 - Who Ye Primpin' Fer - Jacoby Brothers
25 - I'll Bear The Shame - Mallie Anne and Slim
26 - T.L.C. (Tender Lovin' Care) - Zag Pennell
27 - The Wrong Side Of The Fence - Johnny Ragsdale
28 - You Can't Unkiss That Kiss - Neal Jones
29 - Why Can't You Look Me In The Eye - Smiley Maxedon
30 - Buds Bounce - The Country Boys
31 - Honky Tonk Down Town - Joe Maphis and Rose Lee
32 - Love O Crazy Love - Carl Smith and June Carter

Posted by jollyjumper

Aucun commentaire: