................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 4 avril 2016

Hamburger Hop



01 - Hamburger Hop - Johnny Hicks
02 - All I Can Do Is Cry - Johnny Bond
03 - I've Lived A Lot In My Time - Jimmy Johnson
04 - I've Got Four Big Brothers - Maddox Brothers and Rose
05 - Ice Cold Heart - Don Gibson
06 - Baby, I'm Ready - The Tunesmiths
07 - Whirlpool - Billy Walker
08 - You've Wounded The Heart - Charlie Adams
09 - Warm Warm Kisses - Oakie Jones
10 - (You're Right) I Need You Real Bad - Stonewall Jackson
11 - River Of Love - Neal Burris
12 - Ain't Cha Ever Gonna - Bobby Lord
13 - Maybe It's You Or Maybe It's Me - Riley Crabtree
14 - Until Then - Smiley Maxedon
15 - Beer Bottle Mama - Andy Reynolds
16 - Save The Pieces - Polly Possum-Joe Wolverton
17 - Me And My Big Loud Mouth - Little Jimmy Dickens
18 - A Shot In The Dark - George Morgan
19 - Pick Up Blues - Johnny Hicks
20 - Give Me A Little Chance - Dusty Owens
21 - I'm Gonna Fall Out Of Love With You - Tommy Warren
22 - Sale Of Broken Hearts - Johnny Bond
23 - He Went Slippin' Around - The Carter Sisters
24 - Come Right In And Set A Spell - Johnny Ragsdale
25 - Mexican Joe - Billy Walker
26 - The Mucher We Do It - Bill Morgan
27 - Hawkeye - Bobby Lord
28 - Love Fever - Oakie Jones
29 - I've Got To Hurry, Hurry, Hurry - Ray Price
30 - I'm Drinking All My Troubles Away - Paul Howard
31 - Start The Music - Neal Burris
32 - Tight Wad - Billy Brown

Found on the web. Posted by jollyjumper


Aucun commentaire: