................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 19 avril 2016

Dixie Cannonball



Personnel: Larry Sparks (vocals, guitar); Tommy Boyd (banjo, dobro); Ricky Skaggs (mandolin); Art Wynder, Jerry Schieber (bass); Chubby Wise (fiddle).

01 - No One Will Ever Know
02 - Dixie Cannonball
03 - Someday You'll Call My Name
04 - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
05 - Battle Of Armageddon
06 - Waltz Of The Wind
07 - Singing Waterfall
08 - Mind Your Own Business
09 - My Heart Would Know
10 - I Saw The Light
11 - Mansion On The Hill
12 - Blue Love

Found on the net. Posted by olehank


2 commentaires:

Mickey Bitsko a dit…

Google Chrome is giving me a "Phishing attack ahead" warning for the Zippyshare page.

Thanks anyway. I love your site!

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers uncle gil