................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 17 avril 2016

Cotton Picker



A1 - Skinny Jim
A2 - Let's Get Together
A3 - Eddie's Blues
A4 - Little Lou
A5 - Pink Pegged Slacks
A6 - Jeanie Jeanie Jeanie
A7 - Something Else
B1 - Pretty Little Devil
B2 - Who Can I Count On
B3 - Thinkin' About You
B4 - Opportunity
B5 - Latch On
B6 - I'm Ready
B7 - Three Stars
B8 - Cotton Picker
C1 - Summertime Blues
C2 - Cut Across Shorty
C3 - Milk Cow Blues
C4 - My Way
C5 - Blue Suede Shoes
C6 - Nervous Breakdown
C7 - Come On Everybody
D1 - Sittin' In The Balcony
D2 - Twenty Flight Rock
D3 - Teenage Cutie
D4 - Hallelujah, I Love Her So
D5 - Fourth Man Theme
D6 - Weekend
D7 - Bo Weevil
D8 - Long Tall Sally


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels, booklet.


2 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Many thanks for this. I had the LP back in the early 70s and clearly remember how stunned I was when I first heard "Eddie's Blues".

teddy cat baz a dit…

lovely jubly