................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 11 avril 2016

Catfish Wiggle



01 - Jimmy Walker - High Geared Daddy
02 - Jimmy Walker - If I Can't Have You
03 - Jimmy Walker - Out Of Money, Out Of Place, Out Of Style
04 - Jimmy Walker - Runnin' Fast
05 - Doye O'Dell - Ole Tex Kringle
06 - Doye O'Dell - My Little Red Wagon
07 - Jimmy Walker - I Plowed A Crooked Furrow
08 - Jimmy Walker - Blue As The Ocean
09 - Jimmy Walker - Rich In Love
10 - Jimmy Walker - Talkin' To The Wall
11 - Doye O'Dell - If Tears Were Gold
12 - Doye O'Dell - Mabel, Mabel
13 - Doye O'Dell - The Man Behind The Throttle
14 - Doye O'Dell - Diesel Smoke
15 - Jimmy Walker - Lovin' Country Heart
16 - Jimmy Walker - If You Think You've Got Troubles
17 - Jimmy Walker - Heart Throb
18 - Jimmy Walker - I'm Gonna Take The Wheel
19 - Lanky Hank Dawson - If I'd Lose You
20 - Lanky Hank Dawson - Drinkin' Beer In Tennessee
21 - Talkin' Charlie Aldrich & Honey Williams - A Dear John Letter
22 - Talkin' Charlie Aldrich - Pick-A-Polka
23 - Lanky Hank Dawson - I'll Float On Down The River
24 - Lanky Hank Dawson - Catfish Wiggle
25 - Charlie Aldrich - Somebody Goofed
26 - Doye O'Dell - Dear Okie
27 - Doye O'Dell - When My Sunshine Goes Walking In The Rain
28 - Charlie Aldrich - Kinsey's Book

Thanks to the HBR Mag.Team and Wurlitzer1900

1 commentaire:

metrobasser a dit…

I'd like to listen to this, too.
Could you upload again?