................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 28 avril 2016

Boogie-Oogie



01 - For You My Love
02 - I'll Get Along Somehow P1
03 - I'll Get Along Somehow P2
04 - Lost My Baby
05 - My Baby Don't Love Me
06 - God Bless The Child
07 - Pack Your Rags And Go
08 - I Love You So
09 - Why Do I Love You
10 - Don't Go, Don't Go
11 - I Love My Baby
12 - Sundown
13 - My Kind Of Baby
14 - Oh Babe!
15 - Christmas Blues
16 - That Old Feeling
17 - Why Did You Say Goodbye
18 - Nobody Cares - Nobody Knows
19 - Do You Love Me, Baby
20 - Sad And Lonesome
21 - Darlin
22 - Work Baby Work
23 - Left My Baby
24 - Boogie-Oogie

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

1 commentaire:

teddy cat baz a dit…

cheers guys