................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 7 mars 2016

Yak Yak



01 - Earney Vandagriff - You Can't Come In
02 - Lina Lynn - Please Be Mine
03 - Laverne Adams - Wrecking My Life Over You
04 - Kenny Smith - Go Right Back
05 - Betty Dee - (I'm Wanting) All Your Love
06 - Gene Crabb - Blues Won't Bother Me
07 - Earney Vandagriff - Swamp Water
08 - Johnny Tyler - Yak Yak
09 - Laverne Adams - Blue
10 - Johnny Tyler - Devil On My Shoulder
11 - Gene Crabb - Telling You Goodbye
12 - Kenny Smith - With You On My Mind
13 - Johnny Tyler - It Felt So Good
14 - Kenny Smith - You'll Come To Me
15 - Earny Vandagriff - Atomic Kisses
16 - Johnny Tyler - Lie To Me Baby
17 - Bill Carter - Where You Gonna Hide
18 - Johnny Skiles - Come Paddle Footin' Down
19 - Roy Henderson - Agony
20 - Billy Montana - It Felt So Good
21 - Johnny Tyler - If I'm To Bear The Name
22 - Sandy Page - You Hung Your Love Sign Out To Late
23 - Billy Montana - You're More At Home In A Honky Tonk
24 - Fred Lewis - Hangover Heart
25 - Roy Henderson - Crying
26 - Bob Gordon - More Than You'll Ever Know
27 - Sandy Page - If You Should Tell Me
28 - Joye Lawrence & Earney Vandagriff - Hush Money
29 - Kenny Smith - Walkin' By My Lonesome
30 - Johnny Silkes - Is My Baby Comin' Back
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900

Aucun commentaire: