................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 31 mars 2016

Welcome Blues



01 - I Walked Away
02 - No Reason
03 - Look Me In The Eye
04 - Too Lazy (alt. take)
05 - Alimony Blues
06 - Life Is Too Short
07 - You Don't Understand
08 - Welcome Blues (Say Pretty Baby)
09 - I Get So Weary
10 - You Just Wanted To Use Me
11 - Tell Me What's The Reason
12 - I'm About To Lose My Mind
13 - Cold, Cold Feeling
14 - News For My Baby
15 - Get These Blues Off Me
16 - I Got The Blues Again
17 - Through With Women
18 - Street Walking Woman
19 - Blues Is A Woman
20 - I Got The Blues
21 - Here In The Dark
22 - Blue Mood
23 - Every Time
24 - I Miss You Baby

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

1 commentaire:

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup