................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 24 mars 2016

Third Degree Boogie



01 - Jack Clement - I'm Crazy About You
02 - Woodward Brothers - Nowhere Else To Go
03 - Jerry Devine - Third Degree Boogie
04 - Jackie Russell - No One But You
05 - Carl Stuart - Let 'Em Talk
06 - Bobby Bobo - Watchin' The Hands Of The Clock
07 - Mick Woodward - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry
08 - Bayou Boys - Cold And Windy Night
09 - Jack Clement - I Can't Say Nothin' At All
10 - Buddy Hawk - My Heart's A-Beatin'
11 - Lucky Shore - Willow Snare
12 - Bobby Bobo - Stamps
13 - Woodward Brothers - Two Little Boys
14 - Carl Stuart - I'm The Guilty One
15 - Jackie Russell - Heart To Heart
16 - Jimmie & Ruth Senter - Tar Paper Shack
17 - Woodward Brothers - My Bottle And Me
18 - Al Green - Won't You Be My Sweetheart
19 - Bobby Bobo - Doggone, Lonesome Blues
20 - Jack Clement - I Think I'll Write A Song
21 - Dee Rogers - Please Remember I'm Your Darlin'
22 - Carl Stuart - I Did Care, I Do Care
23 - Muriel White - Weekend Blues
24 - Mick Woodward - Hot Rod Race Navy Style
25 - Buddy Hawk - Honey Baby
26 - Dee Rogers - Boston Polka
27 - Woodward Brothers - Cuttin' Paper Hearts
28 - Le Clair Sisters - Swiss Lullaby
_
Thanks to Wurlitzer1900
Most of all, thanks to The Hillbilly Researcher Mag. team


Aucun commentaire: