................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 25 mars 2016

That Chick's Too Young To Fry



01 - I Cover The Waterfront
02 - Jockey Blues
03 - I'm Coming Home To Stay
04 - My Bicycle Tillie
05 - One Hundred Years From Today
06 - Candy Store Jump
07 - That Chick's Too Young To Fry
08 - I Cover The Waterfront
09 - Jockey Blues
10 - Port Wine
11 - Ghost Of A Chance
12 - I'm Falling For You
13 - I Surrender, Dear
14 - Open The Door, Richard
15 - For You
16 - My Baby Didn't Even Say Goodby
17 - Lilacs In The Rain
18 - I Know What You're Puttin' Dow
19 - When I Closed My Eyes
20 - Where's My Baby
21 - If I Had Another Chance
22 - One For The Money
23 - It's Love Time
24 - That Someone Is You
25 - Stompin' These Blues Away
26 - Moonglow

Found somewhere on the clouds. Thanks to original uploader.
Most of all, thanks to Gilles Pétard for have produced this series and Dave Penny for the biographical researches.
If you like it, if you find it, buy it ! …

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks a lot Uncle Gil !!! Celui-là manquait à ma collection. Quel plaisir d'entendre de bon matin la guitare jump-blues d'Adam Lambert !...Le trio "Cats and Jammers" (Bill Samuels-vcls/pno, A.Lambert (el.gtr, Hickman-sb) qui se dissoudra en 1950 est considéré comme un ancêtre du rock'n'roll. Lambert et Hickman se retrouvent dans les "Four Shades of Rhythm" ainsi que plusieurs autres petits combos de Chicago durant toutes les années 50.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Anonyme : Merci pour ce partage de savoir...

boogiewoody a dit…

Amazing! I always thought that The Swallows were the first to record "My Bicycle Tillie." Now I know better. Many thanks.

Eddie Cochran a dit…

One For The Money
on y retrouve les paroles de "Blue Suede Shoes" ce qui confirme
"l'ancêtre du rock'n'roll'"